Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 14:14 in Health & Medicine
Many women scheduled to undergo hysterectomy for pre-cancerous cell changes actually need a more comprehensive surgery, something they should discuss with a gynecologic oncologist, say researchers at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB).
- Women's cancer outcomes improved by surgical evaluationThu, 12 Feb 2009, 14:17:08 EST
- Women often opt to surgically remove their breasts, ovaries to reduce cancer riskThu, 6 Aug 2009, 0:46:00 EDT
- Most women facing gynecologic surgery don't worry about its effects on sexMon, 12 Apr 2010, 13:41:51 EDT
- UAB oncologists: HPV vaccine protects from cancer recurrenceTue, 16 Mar 2010, 14:53:32 EDT
- Radiation at time of lumpectomy may offer faster, more precise treatment for breast cancer patientsTue, 12 Apr 2011, 13:34:17 EDT