Binge drinking is common among active-duty military personnel and is strongly associated with many health and social problems, including problems with job performance and alcohol-impaired driving, according to a new study released by the University of Minnesota and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- U and CDC find startling numbers of active-military personnel engaging in frequent binge drinkingThu, 12 Feb 2009, 14:16:59 EST
- Binge drinking: Too prevalent and hazardousMon, 17 Jan 2011, 13:31:33 EST
- Daily alcohol intake can lead to binge drinkingThu, 28 May 2009, 21:33:09 EDT
- Binge drinking college students are happier than their non-binge drinking peersMon, 20 Aug 2012, 10:03:14 EDT
- Stronger alcohol 'buzz' predicts future binge drinking problemsMon, 4 Apr 2011, 16:39:47 EDT