Saturday, February 7, 2009 - 15:21 in Health & Medicine
Mucin, a protein extracted from Nomura's jellyfish, has proved highly effective in regrowing cartilage in joints, scientists in Japan claim.
- MIT: New tissue scaffold regrows cartilage and boneMon, 11 May 2009, 11:57:17 EDT
- Getting better visualization of joint cartilage through cationic CT contrast agentsTue, 1 Sep 2009, 18:19:26 EDT
- Progress in tissue engineering to repair joint damage in osteoarthritisWed, 8 Jun 2011, 15:37:18 EDT
- Inhibiting proteins may prevent cartilage breakdown in arthritis patientsWed, 18 Feb 2009, 17:51:01 EST
- Diseased cartilage harbors unique migratory progenitor cellsThu, 2 Apr 2009, 13:30:29 EDT