Wednesday, February 4, 2009 - 16:42 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The birth of octuplets to a Southern California woman has raised several thorny ethical questions and trained a spotlight on the practice of reproductive medicine.
- Questions of ethics and quality cloud globalization of clinical trialsWed, 18 Feb 2009, 17:51:09 EST
- Lack of guidelines create ethical dilemmas in social network-based researchThu, 10 Jan 2013, 17:35:30 EST
- Increased risk of prematurity and low birth weight in babies born after 3 or more abortionsWed, 29 Aug 2012, 21:06:23 EDT
- Fertility drugs contribute heavily to multiple birthsWed, 20 Jan 2010, 10:23:14 EST
- New ethical questions are being raised in stem cell researchThu, 10 Dec 2009, 14:26:22 EST