Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - 07:35 in Earth & Climate
Humans adjusting to water shortages caused by global warming could help a dengue fever-carrying mosquito expand into new parts of Australia, according to a study released Tuesday.
- Hoarding rainwater could 'dramatically' expand range of dengue-fever mosquitoTue, 27 Jan 2009, 9:16:20 EST
- Humans, not climate, driving increased dengue risk in AustraliaMon, 4 May 2009, 20:35:56 EDT
- New tool in the fight against mosquito-borne disease: A microbial 'mosquito net'Thu, 24 Dec 2009, 13:15:04 EST
- New findings by UCR scientists hold big promise for fight against mosquito-borne diseasesWed, 1 Jun 2011, 15:33:57 EDT
- Mosquito parasite may help fight dengue feverFri, 1 May 2009, 0:23:51 EDT