Monday, January 26, 2009 - 15:28 in Earth & Climate
Germany dropped its opposition Monday to a controversial experiment to dump iron sulphate in the South Atlantic to see if it can absorb greenhouse gases and possibly help to halt global warming.
- More reasons to hate humidity: It expands global warming, prof saysThu, 19 Feb 2009, 15:15:34 EST
- Global warming may dent El Niño's protective shield from Atlantic hurricanes, increase droughtsWed, 23 Sep 2009, 13:44:59 EDT
- Ice-free ocean may not absorb CO2, a component in global warmingMon, 2 Aug 2010, 17:52:18 EDT
- Warmer seas linked to strengthening hurricanes: FSU study fuels global warming debateWed, 3 Sep 2008, 13:35:51 EDT
- American opinion cools on global warmingWed, 27 Jan 2010, 9:59:50 EST