Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 13:49 in Earth & Climate
Global yields of most biofuels crops, including corn, rapeseed and wheat, have been overestimated by 100 to 150 percent or more, suggesting many countries need to reset their expectations of agricultural biofuels to a more realistic level.
- Nations that sow food crops for biofuels may reap less than previously thoughtWed, 14 Jan 2009, 13:22:09 EST
- Can biofuels be sustainable?Tue, 19 Aug 2008, 13:28:34 EDT
- New study predicts future consequences of a global biofuels programThu, 22 Oct 2009, 14:40:33 EDT
- Replacing corn with perennial grasses improves carbon footprint of biofuelsTue, 2 Dec 2008, 12:50:34 EST
- More research needed to make good on biofuel promise, experts sayFri, 3 Oct 2008, 14:28:27 EDT