Friday, January 9, 2009 - 13:56 in Health & Medicine
Buttery Christmas cookies, eggnog, juicy beef roast, rich gravy and creamy New York-style cheesecake. Happy holiday food unfortunately can send blood cholesterol levels sky high.
- Synthetic HDL: A new weapon to fight cholesterol problemsFri, 9 Jan 2009, 13:56:44 EST
- New human genetic link to high levels of 'good' cholesterolThu, 19 Mar 2009, 12:46:19 EDT
- Consuming cholesterol-lowering foods results in greater decrease in LDL than low-saturated-fat dietTue, 23 Aug 2011, 18:34:34 EDT
- Scientists find gene for high cholesterol in bloodWed, 15 Sep 2010, 10:50:14 EDT
- Happy holidays from the groaning board; Western diets turn on fat genesMon, 30 Nov 2009, 12:42:49 EST