(PhysOrg.com) -- Electronic systems designed to perform simple functions, such as monitor the temperature on a yogurt pot, mustn`t cost much: This is where printed electronics are at an advantage. Researchers are now significantly improving the properties of printed circuits.
- Electronics from the printerWed, 21 Jan 2009, 10:22:08 EST
- Particle-free silver ink prints small, high-performance electronicsFri, 13 Jan 2012, 11:35:28 EST
- Penn researchers make flexible, low-voltage circuits using nanocrystalsMon, 26 Nov 2012, 15:34:28 EST
- Stable electrodes for improving printed electronicsThu, 19 Apr 2012, 15:33:30 EDT
- 'Nanonet' circuits closer to making flexible electronics realityWed, 23 Jul 2008, 13:22:27 EDT