A greater commitment by science faculty to focus on science education could drive education reform at universities and K-12 schools, according to a new report by a team of five researchers from the California State University (CSU) system and one from Purdue University.
- When scientists take on science educationThu, 18 Dec 2008, 14:23:37 EST
- Report finds K-12 computer science education decliningMon, 6 Dec 2010, 12:04:50 EST
- Queen's University study finds first-generation immigrants struggling in education systemWed, 13 Jan 2010, 11:24:00 EST
- Keynoter to highlight need for continual change in sustainable education reformThu, 30 Apr 2009, 13:28:53 EDT
- Michigan State University prof calls for more metro, regional science councilsMon, 16 Feb 2009, 7:29:16 EST