Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 15:28 in Health & Medicine
With disease outbreaks linked to unpasteurized milk rising in the United States, a review published in the January 1, 2009 issue of Clinical Infectious Diseases examines the dangers of drinking raw milk.
- Unpasteurized milk poses health risks without benefitsTue, 16 Dec 2008, 15:30:16 EST
- Drinking milk in the morning may help stave off lunchtime hungerMon, 22 Jun 2009, 6:07:34 EDT
- Study suggests a little milk could go a long way for your heartThu, 26 Jun 2008, 11:50:17 EDT
- E. coli outbreak in Connecticut caused by raw milk consumptionThu, 2 Dec 2010, 16:04:52 EST
- Milk is safe, even encouraged, for some children after treatment for milk allergyTue, 18 Aug 2009, 18:22:27 EDT