An implantable hemodynamic monitor (IHM) may help to guide medical treatment in a large subgroup of patients with heart failure—those with diastolic heart failure (DHF), reports a study in the December Journal of Cardiac Failure (http://www.onlinejcf.com/), published by Elsevier.
- Implantable monitor may help in managing diastolic heart failureThu, 11 Dec 2008, 11:57:56 EST
- Beta blocker therapy underused in heart failure patientsThu, 4 Mar 2010, 9:00:23 EST
- A heart-rate-reducing medication reduces the risk of heart failure and cardiac fibrosisThu, 28 Jul 2011, 14:47:08 EDT
- Most eligible patients miss out on cardiac resynchronization therapy for heart failureFri, 11 Dec 2009, 18:32:24 EST
- Heart failure: Doing what your doctor says worksWed, 13 Jul 2011, 22:37:03 EDT