Medical specialists at the nation's largest professional meeting on epilepsy discussed multiple questions and concerns they have about data presented by the FDA in support of its recent suicide alert on anticonvulsant drugs (AEDs) and the potential effect of the federal agency's analyses on clinical practice and the way AED drug trials are to be conducted in the future.
- Doctors raise questions, concerns about FDA suicide warningTue, 9 Dec 2008, 13:44:10 EST
- Use of certain anticonvulsant medications may be associated with increased risk of suicideTue, 13 Apr 2010, 16:35:25 EDT
- Antidepressants in suicide preventionFri, 29 Aug 2008, 10:49:51 EDT
- Antidepressants in suicide preventionTue, 8 Jul 2008, 18:21:52 EDT
- Certain epilepsy drugs may increase risk of suicideMon, 26 Jul 2010, 16:30:22 EDT