Sunday, December 7, 2008 - 05:35 in Earth & Climate
With political efforts to tackle global warming advancing slower than a Greenland glacier, schemes for saving Earth's climate system that once were dismissed as crazy or dangerous are gaining in status.
- Glacier-fed river systems threatened by climate changeFri, 16 Mar 2012, 13:03:58 EDT
- Global warming linked to caribou-calf mortalityFri, 2 May 2008, 6:14:11 EDT
- Small glaciers -- not large -- account for most of Greenland's recent loss of ice, study showsMon, 15 Sep 2008, 11:44:05 EDT
- Patagonian glacier yields clues for improved understanding of global climate changeMon, 4 Aug 2008, 10:14:18 EDT
- New study reveals unexpected relationship between climate warming and advancing treelinesWed, 12 Aug 2009, 20:08:41 EDT