Monday, December 1, 2008 - 11:21 in Mathematics & Economics
Revolutionary new software which harnesses the power of networked computers to analyse data at high speeds is being developed by new start-up company Manjrasoft Pty Ltd and researchers within the University of Melbourne, Australia.
- New research offers security for virtualization, cloud computingTue, 27 Apr 2010, 11:59:02 EDT
- Researchers craft program to stop cloud computer problems before they startMon, 10 Sep 2012, 12:07:16 EDT
- Cloud computing method greatly increases gene analysisWed, 8 Sep 2010, 10:43:52 EDT
- Computer scientists scale 'layer 2' data center networks to 100,000 ports and beyondMon, 17 Aug 2009, 18:23:28 EDT
- New research improves ability to detect malware in cloud-computing systemsTue, 21 Sep 2010, 11:16:58 EDT