Monday, November 24, 2008 - 10:56 in Health & Medicine
Women who took the antidepressant fluoxetine during the first three months of pregnancy gave birth to four times as many babies with heart problems as women who did not and the levels were three times higher in women taking paroxetine.
- Pregnancy study finds strong association between two antidepressants and heart anomaliesMon, 24 Nov 2008, 9:50:20 EST
- Pregnancy doubles HIV risk in men; first trial of a microbicide in pregnant womenSun, 23 May 2010, 10:32:40 EDT
- Mothers' high normal blood sugar levels place infants at risk for birth problemsWed, 7 May 2008, 17:42:26 EDT
- Antidepressant use during pregnancy associated with some adverse outcomes in newbornsMon, 5 Oct 2009, 19:23:23 EDT
- Adolescent offspring of women who drank alcohol during first trimesterMon, 21 Mar 2011, 13:34:17 EDT