Wednesday, November 19, 2008 - 07:28 in Biology & Nature
The computer mouse may someday become an endangered species. Instead of rolling a mouse around to move a cursor around on the screen, more and more users will gesture with their fingers on touch screens and multi-touch trackpads, analysts say.
- The hand as a joystickThu, 26 May 2011, 22:42:00 EDT
- New interactive system detects touch and gestures on any surface Tue, 9 Oct 2012, 18:05:59 EDT
- Free software makes computer mouse easier for people with disabilitiesFri, 8 Apr 2011, 15:34:23 EDT
- Researchers use human cues to improve computer user-friendlinessFri, 4 Mar 2011, 14:08:52 EST
- Practice more important than age in learning to use computer mouseWed, 16 Feb 2011, 12:08:25 EST