Monday, November 17, 2008 - 13:14 in Health & Medicine
Researchers at the University of Utah are enrolling people in a new clinical trial that uses a patient's own stem cells to treat ischemic and non-ischemic heart failure.
- U of U researchers to use patient's own stem cells to treat heart failureMon, 17 Nov 2008, 11:35:38 EST
- Aged, damaged hearts yield stem cells that could treat heart failureWed, 17 Nov 2010, 11:08:39 EST
- Surgery to reshape ventricle in heart failure patients offers no added benefit over bypassMon, 30 Mar 2009, 10:36:40 EDT
- Roberto Bolli discusses cardiac stem cell treatment for heart failure at Cannon LectureSat, 9 Apr 2011, 18:32:17 EDT
- Scientists turn patients' skin cells into heart muscle cells to repair their damaged heartsTue, 22 May 2012, 21:31:55 EDT