Monday, November 17, 2008 - 18:35 in Health & Medicine
A 15-year-old boy from Brazil who contracted rabies from the bite of a vampire bat is recovering after doctors used a novel treatment developed at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
- New treatment for rabies advances after successful phase 1 trial in IndiaTue, 14 Sep 2010, 12:50:05 EDT
- Genetically modified tobacco plants produce antibodies to treat rabiesFri, 1 Feb 2013, 13:23:31 EST
- New rabies vaccine may require only a single shot... not 6Fri, 18 Sep 2009, 18:22:29 EDT
- China sees spike in rabies casesWed, 20 Aug 2008, 19:28:23 EDT
- Hitting snooze on the molecular clock: Rabies evolves slower in hibernating batsFri, 18 May 2012, 16:33:07 EDT