Newly unsealed documents in a class-action lawsuit challenging Microsoft's practices for Windows Vista reveal that a controversial change made in the "Windows Vista Capable" marketing program in early 2006 may have saved key partners, including Intel, billions of dollars in sales of soon-to-be-obsolete hardware.
- VISTA views the Sculptor GalaxyWed, 16 Jun 2010, 9:32:58 EDT
- VISTA: Pioneering new survey telescope starts workFri, 11 Dec 2009, 6:49:43 EST
- Sweeping the dust from a cosmic lobsterWed, 20 Feb 2013, 9:04:44 EST
- VISTA captures celestial cat's hidden secretsWed, 21 Apr 2010, 10:36:00 EDT
- Orion in a new lightWed, 10 Feb 2010, 9:36:43 EST