Friday, November 14, 2008 - 15:28 in Astronomy & Space
Scientists in western Argentina were set to inaugurate on Friday the world's largest astronomical observatory, hoping to unlock the mysteries of high energy cosmic rays that bombard the Earth.
- Los Alamos observatory fingers cosmic ray 'hot spots'Mon, 24 Nov 2008, 10:57:11 EST
- IceCube Neutrino Observatory explores origin of cosmic rays Wed, 18 Apr 2012, 15:34:07 EDT
- Herschel finds source of cosmic dust in a stellar explosionThu, 7 Jul 2011, 14:39:22 EDT
- ESA spacecraft may help unravel cosmic mysteryThu, 12 Nov 2009, 10:17:00 EST
- VERITAS telescopes help solve 100-year-old mystery: The origin of cosmic raysMon, 2 Nov 2009, 14:16:01 EST