Friday, November 14, 2008 - 10:35 in Paleontology & Archaeology
London's Natural History Museum opened its doors Friday on an eagerly-awaited exhibition on the life of British naturalist Charles Darwin, father of the theory of evolution.
- AIBS publishes Darwin articles open accessSat, 7 Nov 2009, 4:50:14 EST
- Darwin's theory of gradual evolution not supported by geological history, NYU scientist concludesTue, 9 Nov 2010, 12:37:03 EST
- Charles Darwin: More than the originWed, 9 Dec 2009, 14:49:52 EST
- Evolution in the back yard -- census of 750,000 banded snails leads to surprising resultsWed, 27 Apr 2011, 17:34:30 EDT
- What biology and evolution can teach us about our safety: A tribute to DarwinSat, 14 Feb 2009, 4:15:49 EST