Arnhem, 13 November 2008 -- In the December issue of European Urology (http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eururo) Dr. Curtis Nickel and associates report on the evidence of a relationship between prostate inflammation and lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) in men enrolled in the REDUCE trial.
- Relationship between prostate information and lower urinary-tract symptoms evidentThu, 13 Nov 2008, 9:44:21 EST
- Tadalafil shows promise for relief of lower urinary tract symptoms associated with BPHTue, 19 Aug 2008, 8:49:56 EDT
- Finasteride reduces symptoms and disease progression associated with enlarged prostatesWed, 6 Oct 2010, 1:14:25 EDT
- Tadalafil may effectively treat symptoms of BPH-LUTS in addition to erectile dysfunctionSun, 26 Apr 2009, 1:38:49 EDT
- Psychiatric disorders and sexual trauma are associated with lower urinary tract symptomsTue, 20 Oct 2009, 1:07:48 EDT