Sunday, November 9, 2008 - 07:28 in Mathematics & Economics
The global financial crisis could boost recruitment to science and engineering firms as young high-fliers shun Wall Street for the lab, analysts say.
- CEO charisma biases financial analysts, can hurt investors, says study in INFORMS journalTue, 15 Dec 2009, 12:18:42 EST
- Economic incentives for analysts play role in determining street earningsFri, 7 Nov 2008, 10:08:12 EST
- Lessons from the past can clarify banking crisisFri, 14 Nov 2008, 5:43:07 EST
- Experiments find bias in way analysts view firms led by black grads of prestigious universitiesTue, 19 Oct 2010, 11:38:11 EDT
- Firms with high analyst coverage engage in excessive external financing and capital spendingThu, 4 Sep 2008, 14:14:59 EDT