Monday, November 3, 2008 - 17:21 in Health & Medicine
A discovery from the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation has put scientists are one step closer to finding a defense against dangerous antibiotic-resistant bacteria, sometimes called "superbugs."
- Researchers uncover clue in spread of 'superbugs'Mon, 3 Nov 2008, 17:29:21 EST
- Antibiotic-resistant bacteria have evolved a unique chemical mechanism, new discovery revealsThu, 28 Apr 2011, 14:35:30 EDT
- Compound may help in fight against antibiotic-resistant superbugsMon, 13 Feb 2012, 16:35:39 EST
- Polar bear droppings advance superbug debateWed, 13 Jan 2010, 19:39:23 EST
- Roads pave the way for the spread of superbugsThu, 29 Sep 2011, 15:34:33 EDT