Monday, October 20, 2008 - 15:36 in Psychology & Sociology
(PhysOrg.com) -- A new study confirms that discrimination is a stress factor that is related to obesity, but surprisingly, this is most true among ethnic white groups and not blacks or Hispanics.
- Where Hispanics live in the US may change over timeFri, 17 Oct 2008, 17:28:37 EDT
- Obesity rates differ among racial/ethnic groups in kids as young as fourMon, 6 Apr 2009, 18:08:42 EDT
- Obesity rates differ among racial/ethnic groups in kids as young as fourMon, 6 Apr 2009, 18:08:46 EDT
- Blacks less likely than whites, Hispanics to get evidence-based stroke careMon, 22 Mar 2010, 16:39:16 EDT
- Morther's obesity a factor in newborn deaths for blacks, not whites, new study reportsMon, 9 Jun 2008, 17:35:51 EDT