Tuesday, October 14, 2008 - 15:21 in Mathematics & Economics
(PhysOrg.com) -- Step aside, John McCain and Barack Obama. Meet Sen. Julian Polonius Foley Marcos DeWiki III, a true man of the people. DeWiki -- in Internet fashion -- is making an unprecedented run for president of the United States.
- MU expert says presidential debates likely to be as significant as 1960 Kennedy-Nixon debateTue, 23 Sep 2008, 13:21:44 EDT
- Presidential candidates' health plans offer divergent approaches to health system reformThu, 2 Oct 2008, 9:35:39 EDT
- Report offers advice to McCain, Obama on science and technology appointmentsWed, 17 Sep 2008, 11:36:27 EDT
- Presidential science and technology appointmentsWed, 17 Sep 2008, 4:43:57 EDT
- Presidential debates are mostly positive and emphasize policyWed, 24 Sep 2008, 16:07:47 EDT