Monday, October 13, 2008 - 14:14 in Mathematics & Economics
A free nationwide wireless Internet network has moved one step closer to becoming a reality in the United States following a key finding by the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- New high frequency amplifier harnesses millimeter waves in silicon for fast wirelessWed, 11 Feb 2009, 10:24:43 EST
- Increasing efficiency of wireless networksTue, 13 Nov 2012, 15:36:59 EST
- Scientists create first free-standing 3-D cloakWed, 25 Jan 2012, 22:31:18 EST
- Researchers use flexible channel width to improve user experience on wireless systemsMon, 4 Jun 2012, 13:32:51 EDT
- New wireless sensor network keeps tabs on the environmentWed, 4 Jun 2008, 17:15:15 EDT