Tuesday, October 7, 2008 - 14:49 in Health & Medicine
A fatty acid found in abundance in olive oil and other "healthy" unsaturated fats has yet another benefit: it helps keep the body satisfied to prolong the time between meals.
- Olive oil ingredient ups the time between mealsTue, 7 Oct 2008, 15:49:55 EDT
- Source of major health benefits in olive oil revealedThu, 2 Apr 2009, 3:18:24 EDT
- UCI study shows how fatty foods curb hungerTue, 7 Oct 2008, 12:28:57 EDT
- Molecular biology provides clues to health benefits of olive oilMon, 28 Jun 2010, 15:56:32 EDT
- Eating fish, nuts and olive oil may be associated with reduced risk of age-related blindnessMon, 11 May 2009, 16:50:39 EDT