(AP) -- Among all the profiles on MySpace, the social networking site's users have uploaded almost 4 billion photos. Now through an agreement with Hewlett-Packard Co., MySpace hopes people will increasingly print these images and, eventually, buy photo-embellished merchandise, too.
- Crafting your image for your 1,000 friends on Facebook or MySpaceTue, 18 Nov 2008, 17:56:25 EST
- Majority of teens discuss risky behaviors on MySpace, studies concludeMon, 5 Jan 2009, 16:22:14 EST
- Facebook or MySpace, youths' use reflect face-to-face interactionsMon, 25 Jan 2010, 17:02:09 EST
- Teenagers, parents and teachers unaware of social networking risksMon, 21 Mar 2011, 11:06:34 EDT
- Not-so-confidential confidantesWed, 8 Dec 2010, 8:32:36 EST