Although anthropologists and evolutionary biologists are still debating this question, a new study, published in the open-access journal PLoS ONE, supports the view that the first egalitarian societies may have appeared tens of thousands of years before the French Revolution, Marx, and Lenin.
- Egalitarian revolution in the Pleistocene?Fri, 3 Oct 2008, 11:42:53 EDT
- An egalitarian Internet? Not so, UGA study saysFri, 10 Jun 2011, 15:35:08 EDT
- NIMBioS study finds bullies squelched when bystanders interveneMon, 13 Aug 2012, 21:01:43 EDT
- Sexism pays: Study finds men who hold traditional views of women earn more than men who don'tMon, 22 Sep 2008, 5:49:54 EDT
- How much sex is enough?Thu, 20 Jan 2011, 4:32:54 EST