Thursday, October 2, 2008 - 10:21 in Health & Medicine
A new study in the Journal of School Health reveals that cyberbullying is common among teens who are frequent internet users, with 72 percent of respondents reporting at least one incident during the past year.
- Bullying common in cyberspaceThu, 2 Oct 2008, 11:22:16 EDT
- Bullying of teenagers online is common, UCLA psychologists reportFri, 3 Oct 2008, 9:35:58 EDT
- More than 25 percent of teenagers have suffered cyber bullying in the past yearTue, 14 Dec 2010, 10:34:44 EST
- Cyberbullying only rarely the sole factor identified in teen suicidesSat, 20 Oct 2012, 17:33:13 EDT
- Cyberbullying -- a growing problemMon, 22 Feb 2010, 11:39:49 EST