Kidney transplant specialists at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center have developed innovative laboratory techniques to improve opportunities and success rates for kidney transplant candidates who are at high risk of organ rejection because of previous exposure to donor antigens, according to an article in the Sept. 27 issue of the journal Transplantation.
- New laboratory technique improves success in 'highly sensitized' kidney transplantsMon, 22 Sep 2008, 17:42:49 EDT
- New protocol streamlines therapy that makes more kidney transplants possibleWed, 16 Jul 2008, 17:28:23 EDT
- 'Nature vs. nurture' study of deceased donor pairs in kidney transplantationWed, 22 Apr 2009, 1:56:28 EDT
- Successful kidney transplantation despite tissue incompatibilityWed, 13 Oct 2010, 11:43:21 EDT
- Occurrence of increased kidney transplant listings in patients with prior non-kidney transplantsThu, 2 Sep 2010, 18:08:54 EDT