Wednesday, September 17, 2008 - 17:21 in Physics & Chemistry
Internet titan Google and technology colossus General Electric said Wednesday they are joining forces to promote a "smart" US electric power grid and clean energy policies.
- 'Smart grid' would save energy, cut costs for US consumersWed, 5 Jan 2011, 13:37:49 EST
- Future for clean energy lies in 'big bang' of evolutionMon, 25 Aug 2008, 11:16:10 EDT
- APS releases report on renewable energy and the electricity gridTue, 16 Nov 2010, 10:03:38 EST
- A new energy source: Major advance made in generating electricity from wastewaterMon, 13 Aug 2012, 18:04:04 EDT
- First Google.org-funded geothermal mapping report confirms vast coast-to-coast clean energy source Tue, 25 Oct 2011, 15:34:40 EDT