Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 13:35 in Health & Medicine
Scientists have discovered a compound that could lead to new treatments for heart attacks as well as methods to protect hearts during open heart surgery and other situations in which blood flow to the heart is interrupted.
- Newly discovered molecule promises better treatments for heart attacks, heart surgeryThu, 11 Sep 2008, 14:37:24 EDT
- Treatment that includes surgery results in better blood flow to heartTue, 16 Nov 2010, 12:06:50 EST
- Mini heart attacks lessen damage from major onesTue, 2 Dec 2008, 9:07:48 EST
- Novel approach may protect against heart attack injuryThu, 10 Jul 2008, 12:29:25 EDT
- Molecule prompts damaged heart cells to repair themselves after a heart attackFri, 10 Apr 2009, 12:36:38 EDT