Just as test pilots push planes to explore their limits, researchers at the National Institute of Standards and Technology are probing the newest microscope technology to further improve measurement accuracy at the nanoscale. Better nanoscale measurements are critical for setting standards and improving production in the semiconductor and nanomanufacturing industries.
- NIST studies how new helium ion microscope measures upThu, 4 Sep 2008, 12:49:35 EDT
- Getting the point: Real-time monitoring of atomic-microscope probes adjusts for wearThu, 31 Mar 2011, 15:34:33 EDT
- 'Nanoslinky': A novel nanofluidic technology for DNA manipulation and measurementWed, 21 Mar 2012, 15:34:14 EDT
- NIST helping improve speed measurements for cars, bulletsThu, 21 May 2009, 10:37:23 EDT
- Nanoscale probe reveals interactions between surfaces and single moleculesWed, 17 Nov 2010, 17:44:17 EST