Tuesday, September 2, 2008 - 15:56 in Health & Medicine
The University of Illinois at Chicago has received a two-year federal grant to continue a study on how periodontitis, an inflammatory disease of the tissues surrounding teeth, is linked to type 2 diabetes and obesity.
- Link between obesity and diabetes discoveredWed, 8 Jul 2009, 9:39:36 EDT
- Obesity and diabetes: Immune cells in fat tissue explain the linkMon, 16 Aug 2010, 9:29:34 EDT
- Scarring key to link between obesity and diabetesThu, 13 Aug 2009, 9:39:02 EDT
- U of I study shows benefits of hormone found in fat tissueThu, 26 Feb 2009, 15:09:08 EST
- Common allergy drug reduces obesity and diabetes in miceSun, 26 Jul 2009, 13:35:55 EDT