Saturday, August 16, 2008 - 01:56 in Biology & Nature
Scientists at Michigan State University have identified a new protein necessary for chloroplast development. The discovery could ultimately lead to plant varieties tailored specifically for biofuel production.
- MSU's discovery of plant protein holds promise for biofuel productionFri, 15 Aug 2008, 19:35:14 EDT
- Figuring out green power -- MSU scientists speed up discovery of plant metabolism genesFri, 13 Feb 2009, 15:37:27 EST
- UGA discovery changes how scientists think about plant cell wall formationTue, 22 Nov 2011, 13:37:25 EST
- 'Fat worms' inch scientists toward better biofuel productionTue, 26 Feb 2013, 15:02:04 EST
- Iowa State, Salk researchers make plant protein discovery that could boost bioeconomyMon, 14 May 2012, 12:35:31 EDT