Wednesday, August 13, 2008 - 13:14 in Biology & Nature
(PhysOrg.com) -- New research by Aberdeen scientists suggests that Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) relates to an ancient timing mechanism in the brain dating back millions of years.
- PET scans help identify mechanism underlying seasonal mood changesTue, 2 Sep 2008, 11:23:30 EDT
- New discovery in autism-related disorder reveals key mechanism in brain development and diseaseMon, 14 Jan 2013, 10:33:42 EST
- Seasonal affective disorder may be linked to genetic mutation, study suggestsMon, 3 Nov 2008, 16:11:08 EST
- Alterations in the brain's reward system related to attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderWed, 3 Feb 2010, 10:09:16 EST
- Scientists clock onto how sunlight puts a spring in our stepThu, 29 Apr 2010, 13:10:50 EDT