A recent case study on using hydrogen to store the electricity generated by a mix of wind and nuclear power in Ontario, Canada, has shown that the hydrogen addition won`t be worth the cost, at least not at the current state of hydrogen technology development.
- Closing the hydrogen economic loopMon, 21 Jul 2008, 9:14:25 EDT
- Double-action power stations: Energy and hydrogenThu, 23 Apr 2009, 10:30:53 EDT
- Chemists offer new hydrogen purification methodSun, 15 Feb 2009, 13:30:59 EST
- Delaware State U. scientists refine hydrogen fuel-cell vehicle power plantsFri, 24 Jul 2009, 10:30:08 EDT
- Nanocrystals and nickel catalyst substantially improve light-based hydrogen productionThu, 8 Nov 2012, 15:36:11 EST