(AP) -- Three major Japanese electronics makers - Sony, Matsushita and Toshiba - reported mixed results Tuesday for their fiscal first quarters, with Matsushita the only one to increase earnings in a period marked by a stronger yen and dropping gadget prices.
- Culturally symbolic products: Would you buy a Sony cappuccino maker?Wed, 14 Sep 2011, 22:34:06 EDT
- Stretchable electronicsFri, 14 Dec 2012, 20:03:32 EST
- Instore web 3.0 scoutingTue, 9 Dec 2008, 14:45:36 EST
- Overexposure to credit default swaps contributed to financial meltdown, new Rotman study findsMon, 4 Jan 2010, 12:57:53 EST
- Advances in screening have offset an increase in Down syndromeMon, 26 Oct 2009, 21:08:39 EDT