Monday, July 28, 2008 - 14:42 in Biology & Nature
A new paper by Shahriar Mobashery, Navari Family Professor in Life Sciences at the University of Notre Dame, and researchers in his lab provides important insights into promising new antibiotics aimed at combating MRSA.
- Researchers analyze how new anti-MRSA abtibiotics functionMon, 28 Jul 2008, 15:42:19 EDT
- New paper by Notre Dame researchers describes method for cleaning up nuclear wasteTue, 20 Mar 2012, 16:34:28 EDT
- Notre Dame paper examines nanotechnology-related safety and ethics problemSat, 28 Apr 2012, 1:45:37 EDT
- New paper sheds light on bacterial cell wall recyclingMon, 8 Sep 2008, 15:15:18 EDT
- Notre Dame research could provide new insights into tuberculosis and other diseasesTue, 18 Sep 2012, 15:33:36 EDT