Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 02:14 in Health & Medicine
For patients receiving kidney transplants, treatment with cholesterol-lowering "statin" drugs may lead to longer survival, reports a study in the November 2008 Journal of the American Society of Nephrology (JASN).
- 'Statins' linked to improved survival in kidney transplant recipientsWed, 23 Jul 2008, 17:28:49 EDT
- Survival matching should be used to allocate donated kidneys to transplant recipients Thu, 17 Mar 2011, 15:15:58 EDT
- Kidney weight matters when it comes to transplantationThu, 20 May 2010, 17:49:21 EDT
- Earlier not necessarily better when receiving a kidney transplantThu, 29 Oct 2009, 20:43:25 EDT
- It pays to be careful post-kidney transplantThu, 17 Sep 2009, 18:26:43 EDT