(AP) -- Given that he was ousted from the top job at a struggling AOL, Jonathan F. Miller might not seem a natural candidate to advise its Internet rival Yahoo Inc. But Miller was instrumental in transforming AOL into an advertising company, giving him expertise in a field Yahoo must master.
- 'Lost' Miller-Urey experiment created more of life's building blocksThu, 16 Oct 2008, 14:30:38 EDT
- Potato trials and research provide grower informationFri, 5 Aug 2011, 9:34:43 EDT
- Michigan State University prof calls for more metro, regional science councilsMon, 16 Feb 2009, 7:29:16 EST
- Institute for Systems Biology uses Complete Genomics' genome sequencing service to verify gene responsible for Miller syndromeWed, 10 Mar 2010, 17:54:00 EST
- Cells are like robust computational systems, Carnegie Mellon-led team reportsTue, 16 Jun 2009, 10:54:10 EDT