Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 13:49 in Astronomy & Space
(PhysOrg.com) -- The latest bright idea in energy-efficient lighting for homes and offices uses big science in nano-small packages to dim the future Edison's light bulb.
- Freeing light shines promise on energy-efficient lightingTue, 15 Jul 2008, 12:14:24 EDT
- LED efficiency puzzle solved by UC Santa Barbara theoristsTue, 19 Apr 2011, 16:51:38 EDT
- The Green (and blue, red, and white) lights of the futureWed, 17 Dec 2008, 4:08:03 EST
- Regular light bulbs made super-efficient with ultra-fast laserFri, 29 May 2009, 13:22:09 EDT
- Voiding defects: New technique makes LED lighting more efficientTue, 25 Jan 2011, 12:32:05 EST