A team of neuroscientists at University College London (UCL) has begun to discover how the brain maps three-dimensional space. The work could one day aid in the understanding and treatment of Alzheimer`s disease, which involves the same area of the brain as encodes space.
- UMD neuroscientists discover nicotine could play role in Alzheimer's disease therapyWed, 13 Oct 2010, 10:03:03 EDT
- QBI neuroscientists make Alzheimer's disease advanceTue, 10 Jun 2008, 9:42:24 EDT
- Protein linked to Alzheimer's disease doesn't act aloneWed, 10 Jun 2009, 1:51:29 EDT
- Young adults at future risk of Alzheimer's have different brain activity, says studyMon, 6 Apr 2009, 18:16:35 EDT
- Fruit flies and test tubes open new window on Alzheimer's diseaseMon, 15 Mar 2010, 21:16:27 EDT