Friday, July 11, 2008 - 03:35 in Mathematics & Economics
Indian software giant Infosys Technologies reported a forecast-beating first quarter net profit jump of 20.7 percent Friday, soothing some concerns about the impact of a global economic slowdown.
- Ag firms outperform S&P 500 Fri, 15 Apr 2011, 11:06:27 EDT
- Industry fishing for profits, not predatorsFri, 25 Jun 2010, 9:16:45 EDT
- Economic factors associated with increase in closures of emergency departmentsTue, 17 May 2011, 19:35:27 EDT
- No link between economic growth and child undernutrition rates in IndiaTue, 8 Mar 2011, 17:36:55 EST
- No link between economic growth and child undernutrition rates in IndiaTue, 8 Mar 2011, 23:43:34 EST