Samsung Electronics unveiled today the SC-MX20, the successor to the company`s popular SC-MX10 compact digital camcorder. The ideal camcorder for the exploding generation of consumers uploading video content to the Internet, the SC-MX20 features a customized recording mode optimized for YouTube or multi-media devices, further simplifying the way users integrate the camcorder into their digital lifestyles.
- Video games lead innovation in the e-services economyThu, 18 Nov 2010, 11:02:25 EST
- Digital democracy? Study finds elite viewpoints dominate online contentWed, 8 Jun 2011, 14:37:32 EDT
- Tobacco industry may be using YouTube to market its productsWed, 25 Aug 2010, 19:24:15 EDT
- New system can improve video-sharing Web sites like YouTubeMon, 8 Dec 2008, 12:23:53 EST
- Digital video recorders do not change shopping behaviorThu, 9 Dec 2010, 10:38:33 EST