Two of the world's largest environmental programs in China are generally successful, although key reforms could transform them into a model for the rest of the world, according to new research published this week in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- China's policies treasure both environment and peopleMon, 7 Jul 2008, 17:35:52 EDT
- China needs improved administrative system for nuclear power safetyWed, 22 Jun 2011, 10:12:52 EDT
- New fossil site in China shows long recovery of life from the largest extinction in Earth's historyWed, 22 Dec 2010, 10:06:12 EST
- Tobacco firm used extensive strategy to undermine secondhand smoke policy in ChinaTue, 23 Dec 2008, 10:50:55 EST
- New steps recommended to preserve China's famous Terracotta Warriors and other relicsWed, 6 Feb 2013, 23:02:37 EST