Wednesday, July 2, 2008 - 14:21 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- For the first time, more people around the world are signing up for fiber-optic broadband service than for cable Internet service, according to a British research firm.
- OFC/NFOEC 2010 to feature research breakthroughs on the future of broadband InternetWed, 17 Mar 2010, 12:29:15 EDT
- World record in current intensity achieved with distribution cablesThu, 6 May 2010, 10:50:46 EDT
- Heavy metal glass helps light go the distanceWed, 16 Jun 2010, 9:32:56 EDT
- Physicists break color barrier for sending, receiving photonsThu, 30 Sep 2010, 9:51:26 EDT
- A small quantum leapThu, 10 Mar 2011, 13:07:29 EST